If you represent a PE or VC firm, then understanding salary and compensation benchmarks is one of the keys to recruiting and retaining top talent.
Knowing where the salary market is now, and where it is heading, gives you a competitive edge when setting salary and compensation practices. It also gives you the information you need to avoid under-paying (causing high rates of defection), or over-paying (which hits profitability).
The Private Equity and VC Compensation Report puts power back in your hands, by giving you up-to-date market intelligence on salary and compensation practices and trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital.
Much More Than Just Cash Salary Numbers
The Report addresses issues such as base and bonus compensation earned (both by title and by fund size), fund performance and its impact on bonus levels, the many facets of carried interest. It also seeks to understand how private equity professionals perceive their work and what they expect from their employers. This includes many non-monetary factors, including work flexibility, job satisfaction and job security concerns.
We have also included insights from the industry and our deep experience in the job market. (However, the data points in this report are based solely on data collected directly from Private Equity and VC professionals.)
This Report contains the information Private Equity and Venture Capital professionals would tell you about their job and salary satisfaction, but probably aren’t.
How Is This Report Different From Other Compensation Reports?
Here’s a short analysis as to what makes the Private Equity & VC Compensation Report different:
- Independent and impartial: compensation reports are sometimes offered by recruiters or others with an “agenda” other than sharing the most accurate, relevant and up to date information. Our sole purpose is to provide you with the most up to date and useful compensation data.
- Trusted sources: information in the Report is based on our survey of hundreds of partners and employees that represent several hundred private equity and venture capital firms. Some of the participating firms over the years include Bain Capital, Barclays Capital, BlackRock, Deutsche Bank, Qualcomm, RBS, Time Warner Investments and many others – a “who’s who” of PE and VC firms.
- Comprehensive: the Report doesn’t just provide information on cash salary benchmarks, but on all facets of compensation and job satisfaction including base and bonus compensation, fund performance and its impact on bonus levels, carried interest, job satisfaction, vacation days, job security and more.
- Up To Date: the Report is updated annually. The most recent Report is based on survey data from Q4.
- Return On Investment: many other reports that offer a much narrower view, are offered for a higher price. The Private Equity & VC Compensation Report represents a nominal cost to PE or VC firms seeking to understand current industry compensation norms and trends. Or to put it another way, not having access to this information when negotiating compensation with employees could cost you hundreds of thousands in extra benefits (or higher rates of defection of your top people).
For more detail on what you’ll get inside the Report, request a free sample at the top right of this page, or view the 46 detailed charts and graphs here.
This Report will give you all the critical information you need to help set your firm’s compensation practices and ensure you attract and retain top talent, without over-paying. I know you’ll find it useful.
Click below to gain instant access now via Secure Download:
Purchase Online For Instant Access To All Data
David Kochanek, Publisher
P.S. When it comes to setting your firm’s compensation packages, Information = Power. Don’t get caught short without the information you need to make the best decisions and get the best outcome. This Report is up-to-date, comprehensive, reasonably priced, and guaranteed. Download your copy now and you’ll be on your way to more successful compensation policies.