PE/VC Professionals: Don’t Negotiate Your Salary Or Compensation, Until You’ve Read This
If you’re a PE or VC professional, then knowing where the salary market is at, and what you’re really worth, can potentially be worth thousands or tens of thousands of dollars to you when negotiating your compensation package.
Conversely, if you’re not aware of where salary and compensation levels are at, you run the risk of selling yourself short and potentially missing out on higher salary and benefits.
The 2013 Private Equity and VC Compensation Report puts the power back in your hands, by giving you up-to-date market intelligence on salary and compensation practices and trends in the fields of Private Equity and Venture Capital.
Much More Than Just Cash Salary Numbers
The Report addresses all facets of compensation, including base and bonus compensation earned (both by title and by fund size), fund performance and its impact on bonus levels, the many aspects of carried interest, satisfaction with pay and job security concerns.
It also seeks to understand how private equity professionals perceive their work and what they expect from their employers.
We have also included insights from the industry and our deep experience in the job market. (However, the data points in this report are based solely on data collected directly from Private Equity and VC professionals.)
How Is This Report Different From Other Compensation Reports?
Here’s a short analysis as to what makes the Private Equity & VC Compensation Report different:
- Independent and impartial: compensation reports are sometimes offered by recruiters or others with an “agenda” other than sharing the most accurate, relevant and up to date information. Our sole purpose is to provide you with the most up to date and useful compensation data.
- Trusted sources: information in the Report is based on our survey of hundreds of partners and employees, representing several hundred Private Equity and Venture Capital firms. Some of the participating firms over the years include Bain Capital, Barclays Capital, BlackRock, Deutsche Bank, Qualcomm, RBS, Time Warner Investments and many others – a “who’s who” of PE and VC firms.
- Comprehensive: the Report doesn’t just provide information on cash salary benchmarks, but on all facets of compensation and job satisfaction including base and bonus compensation, fund performance and its impact on bonus levels, carried interest, job satisfaction, vacation days, job security and more.
- Up To Date: the Report is updated annually. The most recent Report is based on survey data from Q4 2012.
- Value For Money: many other reports that offer a much narrower view, are offered for a higher price. At just $395, the Private Equity & VC Compensation Report is an extremely high-return investment for PE or VC professionals seeking to understand current industry compensation norms and trends. Or to put it another way, not having access to this information when negotiating your compensation package could cost you $10,000 or more.
For more detail on what you’ll get inside the Report, request a free sample at the top right of this page, or view the 46 detailed charts and graphs here.
This Report will give you all the critical information you need to help you negotiate the best possible compensation package. I know you’ll find it useful and profitable.
Click below to gain instant access via secure download.
Purchase Online For Instant Access To All Data
David Kochanek, Publisher
P.S. When it comes to successfully negotiating your compensation package, Information = Power. Don’t get caught short without the information you need to make the best decisions and get the best outcome. This Report is up-to-date, comprehensive, reasonably priced, and guaranteed so there’s no risk. Download your copy now and you’ll be on your way to the most successful salary negotiation possible.